Saturday, March 19, 2011

Life at Bowie Bedlam: My first day

Ollie, AKA devil dog
These Bowie boys are a couple of knuckleheads.  Stanley, the big one, is not so bad, but the little one, Ollie is a real putz.  First he grabbed my bone and took off with it; then my toy.  To add insult to injury, he also ate most of my dinner!!!  What do you expect for a dog who looks like Mr. Burns with pointy ears?  (The Simpsons overbite meets Mr. Spock!). 

At least the people here are pretty nice.  But everytime I try to get close to the mom, that stupid Ollie snaps at me!  I don't know what his problem is - just because I run around and around him, turning fun flips and tricks, and sometimes over him.....doesn't he know how to have some fun???

At least there is my boy Bobby, a real cool dude.  more on this later...

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, Sadie. You must get that Oliver under your iron paw! He is devious. Just hang out with Bobby or Webb. Let that Sissie Boy Oliver stay close to the Mom. You will survive if you take my advice.

Your friend and reluctant cousin to Oliver,
Roland, Duke of Ears

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home